Thursday, July 9, 2009

thing 7-google

Great info here. I am interested in several tools here. Google Earth can be used in my coaching as I have to mark courses for Outdoor Ed classes. For instance, we just finished a canoe trip on the Colorado River and will go again. I now have the tools to use Google Earth to locate the trip and relate it to the school location. The other tool is Google Advanced search. This is great for my Outdoor Ed class as students can find campsites and plan their own trips. They can add attractions in the area as well. The detailed search is great as they won't waste time on large searches.

1 comment:

  1. google rules everything, I love it. The kids will love using google earth in your class. All of the kids today can use every google application.

    ReplyDelete