Thursday, July 9, 2009

thing 11

Ok. so first of all the name library brings back memories of me in the library in college- not my favorite place. The first quote got me.
What a great thing to be able to catalog my books and write remarks beside them. Happy happy joy joy. I can talk to people able the books I read, get it on my phone, I'm sure my phone will ring to remind me about an exciting book just as I am coaching a game. I can ask the ref. to time out while I take this important phone call.
I do have signed cook books by known chefs, but I will not catalog these. Coaching books, well, I don't need to catalog them either, but the idea that I could if I wanted to just excites me to no end.
I can see how teachers who have collections of books would use this to catalog and organize their collection. Particulary in elementary school where teachers keep a personal collection of books or even a grade level keeps sets of books, I could see how they would use this tool.

1 comment:

  1. Valerie said that she will use this for her classroom books so that the kids can see at a glance what books she has on what they are studying at the moment.

    ReplyDelete