Friday, July 10, 2009

thing 19-web 2.0 awards list

I will mark this one for use. There are some good things for my health fitness classes to use for motivation, etc. I was interested in food as I grew up with a professional culinary chef(mom). I actually like my sites better, but I will use some of these for my students in my aerobics class where we will study nutrition and healthy eating, recipes to try, etc.
I like comiquez as I will have my students use this for presentations, responses, etc.. One sentence is funny, and if I ever get time to play around on the computer, I will return to this site. When I taught English, I used descriptive phrases to decorate the ceiling of my classroom. Students loved to look up and comment about them and I think it helped their writing scores. I would do this in the gym ceiling to put up sporty phrases, but...
The Health section will be good to use with my aerobics class as they reserach and read off the internet.
Wikis- already using PB and LOVE it !!!
Mobil tech- not for me. I still can't believe people twitter. I text instead.
Sprotes- district has similar sites we use
I will mark this thing and come back later when my classes start and gets the studnets to let me know what they find useful.

1 comment:

  1. you would have a hard time getting to the gym ceiling, but you could use the walls. The kids will love getting to explore any new technology.

    ReplyDelete