Friday, July 10, 2009

thing 17-rollyo

As I began things 23 several weeks ago, I decided to first go through everything and play around with each thing. I made notes on the ones I needed time to spend more time with, ones I could immediately use, etc. For this one, I had a big X on it as I didn't think it would be useful to me very much bc there are other tools for research I can use.
I can see how others would use this for student research as students would be directed to the sites the teacher wanted them to go go and could build up a specific search engine for research.

1 comment:

  1. Kelly Arbuckle and I have used this for sites that we wanted them to use in a research project. We found sites and added them so that the kids could go to the rollyo to use just these sites.

    ReplyDelete