Saturday, August 1, 2009

finished

I enjoyed the lessons offered to me in 23 things. There is so much information and I will be going back to lessons to become more proficient. I needed to get through this and did not have a lot of time this summer to really spend quality time reading and playing with each lesson . I have made notes where I want to go back and learn more as well as reference things that I want to use.
This is a great opportunity to become more aware of tools that are out there for us to use and I would recommend this to anyone who wants to become more proficient in this area.
I have used some of the lessons this summer with summer school and found that the kids enjoyed making trading cards, finding out about flicker and other sites.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations----you finished. I am glad that you will be able to use what you learned with your students.

    ReplyDelete